If you’ve decided to buy a home, or you’re thinking about how to get started, HomeStart is here to help.
If you’ve been pre-approved by a lender, and you need to take one of our homebuyer education classes click here.
How does HomeStart Help?
- The first step is knowing where you’re at in the home buying process. HomeStart helps you understand your credit so you know where you stand.
- Next, we help you develop an action plan designed to help you achieve your housing goals.
- Our one-on-one counseling sessions help you understand the home buying process including:
- Learning about what is affordable
- Keeping your finances on track
- Working with lenders and realtors
- Down payment assistance options
Our home ownership services are designed to connect you with information, tools and resources designed to simplify the home buying process. We also want to make sure your first experience with home ownership is successful.
By getting critical information and sound advice, you can avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls, and make sure you do home ownership the right way!